Tuesday 11 January 2011

Cher Lloyd's Boyfriend Cheated On Her!



Oh well, didn't this one end quickly!!

It's being reported today that X-Factor contestant Cher Lloyd's boyfriend Karim Roundi has cheated on her!

The Essex 'socialite' deleted his Twitter yesterday over claims that he'd done the dirt on the 17-year-old rapper. Karim's best mates with former contestant Paije Richardson he was with him when he did the cheating! Kate Cross told papers that she and Karim slept together after meeting in a nightclub Paije was performing in:
"I went with them to their hotel for drinks. Me and Karim kissed. He asked me upstairs for a hot chocolate and one thing led to another. Before we went Paije said, 'What about Cher?' I thought it was a joke."

The 21-year-old added:
"He seemed quite nice but now I know he's a dog who cheated on his girlfriend."
Yesterday Karim Tweeted Cher using Paije's account saying:
"I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and ink for you right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable"

Well dating someone who is called a 'socialite' was never a good idea now was it!

The night in question, Karim had been tweeting that he wasn't allowed drink as Cher asked him not to, but he later joked that he went out and got hammered instead... bad move Karim!

No comments:

Post a Comment